12.28.2008

"Tanya...."










T-Shirt - Destinys Child


The sensual and relaxing tenor of Beyonce moaning "When your not hereee...I sleep in your t-shirt...I wish you were hereeeee...To take off your t-shirt" along with the steaming hot bubble bath I'm sitting in while sipping on the third glass of White Zinfandel (an extremely long day at the office...uggghhhhh) still doesn't seem to put my fatigued body at ease...There's something missing and as I realize what's missing from such a sweet sensual night, a wicked smile spreads across my face. I pick up the buzzing blackberry & I automatically know its my boo's before even taking a glimpse. Africa is confirming our PAMPER ME day @ the Bliss Spa located in the W Hotel...This one is our fave and the ladies who work there are use to our outlandish banter we carry on with, lmao. Kamille indicates she will be running a little late & instantly we all attack with our endless questions of why & who's more important than us, LOL, LOL....Africa begins her endless teasing on Kamille once we find out her boo is making a surprise trip to the city for the weekend, LOL.



Ahhhh Tony...The things he does to my body words can't begin to explain. This summer was to be nothing more than a mere Sex & The City whore fest courtesy of the senseless relationships we've all decided to give the middle finger to (smh what a waste of time but hey you live & you learn!). However, Tony came in and totally threw my whore game of course and can't say I would change it for the world...Or so I thought.



I grab my fluffy lavender towel and head to the bedroom. As I throw the towel off and stand naked and moist in front of my floor length mirror, my mind starts to wander off into our last session and how this mirror nearly became a casualty. As I smooth on my Jergens Shea Butter Cream (One of my indulgences after a nice long warm bath), I decide to give Tony a call and see if he's free to come satisfy the yearning of my throbbing clit. I started to give up after the third ring but as I went to end the call, I hear "Hey pretty girl....I was just thinking about you. What's going on???" After 15 mins of phone teasing, we confirm plans for this evening and I begin to prepare for tonight's events....Lace fuchsia teddy, his favorite KY Massaging Oil in Bali Moonlight & my handy dandy rabbit...I foresee my morning starting off on a GREAT note tomorrow!!!



Its about 5 am and I'm awaken by soft kisses going down my back. I realize the nite is over and its time for Tony to leave...Usually I'm a little sad to see him go but this time...I'm feeling way to satisfied to even think of not seeing him for the next few days. As I stand in front of the closet, grabbing at outfits for work....I begin to wonder, should I tell Tasha before or after her fairy tale wedding to Tony about our little love affair...


Stay Tuned...



Miss Dior!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl....I love "T Shirt"!!!:) And this was the hotness!!!:)

The FEATURE™ said...

I don't think I like this...

I'm reading it and I'm like whoa, this is hot and then I get to the bottom and realize who wrote it. Sis, I'm going to have to pluck my eyes out right now and go through rehab again, cause it feels "incestuous" to enjoy the story like this...lol.

Love it babes, but next time warn-a-brotha!

The FEATURE™ said...

BTW, the girl in the pic is hot...

Can I have her? Please, I'll be good. I'm treat her nice. I won't break her too bad...lol.

I'm such a mess...lol.

Peggy M. said...

LOL @ Dre's comment...

and ummm Reggie... I don't know if anything is better than the Circus, but I'll let you tell it.

Miss Dior... you totally, totally, TOTALLY caught me off guard with this... you jumped out the window with this one. Ha.

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

Great plot...I want more :)

Fab4 said...

Yes..you definitely jumped out the window with this one. You killed it girl! We are going to have a few scandalous females in these blog stories. IT GETTING HOT IN HERE!

Well..on that note, I'm taking off ALL MY CLOTHES!

Ummmm..to go to bed and sleep of course...lol.

*INDIE*

Fab4 said...

I'm totally cracking up @ Dre's comment, my bad bro I'm so sorry!! I'll make sure to warn you next time, LOL

Peg's, funny thing is...Well writing that was the song I was jamming to, how funny is that. Glad you like mi amor.

Miss BC, you will definitely see more...Stay tuned :)

LOL @ Miss Indie & it will definitely continue to get hotter with each story!!!

Miss Dior

DOAYM said...

I like...