12.12.2008

Toy Story [3]

Click here for Toy Story [1] and here for Toy Story [2] if you have not previously read them.

"What the... I have not heard from you in like 4 months and you have the nerve to hit me up at 1:40 in the morning talking 'bout you wanna play catch up?! Bitches!" I muttered to myself while laying in my bed.


The throbbing beneath me was becoming inadmissible. "Maybe I should just put something sexier on ... throw some red bottoms on ... sit in front of the mirror deliberately positioned adjacent my bed and make my own movie, fuck it." I thought to myself.


1:52am. My ringing phone interrupted my thoughts. I grabbed it and saw Selena's name flashing across my Blackberry. "Damn, she must really miss this pussy", I said as I laughed out loud.



"Hello...", I whispered acting as if I was asleep.


"Karrie, are you up? I wanted to come through ... unless homeboy's home. Then I'll take a raincheck." Selena teased.


"Very funny ... no 'homeboy' isn't home and so what if he was? He'd probably join us anyway. I'm up now, obviously. What's up? How you been? Still with that crazy bitch?" When Selena and I were seeing each other, she was dating this borderline psychotic butch chick who I had to repeatedly remind that Selena and I were not really involved. We were simply college buddies that built an intimate friendship...


"Yeah, we're still together ... 4 years strong." Selena commented.



"Yipeeee ... 4 years..." I said sarcastically. Can she stop playing this game? If she wants to come over and tear my pussy up, then why can't she just say it! Am I guilty of the same game? Maybe I should just tell her to come over. Fuck it. "Where are you?" I asked.


"I'm right outside your building..." She said.


"Hurry upstairs. I'm waiting. You got any toys with you? I can't find mine." I asked hoping she'd say yeah.


"Of course I do ... see you in a few."


1:59am. My bell rang. I buzzed her in and ran back to my room to quickly straighten out my Ralph Lauren sheets, throw some Chocolate Amber splash on and take my Victoria Secrets boyshorts off. She knocked on the door and as I opened it, I suddenly remembered why I used to "see" her. She was soooo attractive. Her skin looked as if she had on bronzer but I know she didn't; she loathed make-up. She had almond shaped eyes, cinnamon freckles that came alive in the sun and a natural hair-do similar to that of Tracey Ellis Ross', except her hair was brown. Her body frame matched mine; small breasted, a waist that any man's hands can completely wrap around, a generous amount of hips and a well-rounded derrière.


We walked to the room in silence. No words needed to be exchanged, as we both knew what she was there for. I noticed her scanning the room for a minute. What was she looking for? I don't quite know. But what I do know is that I needed her to soothe my womanhood. She took her clothes off and pulled out The Dolphin. As she got on her knees, I grinned. Then I laid back, opened my legs, spread my lips and prepared to take a trip down memory lane.





To Be Continued.


-Karrie

15 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fab4 said...

So as I sit here @ work reading Part 3..Then Parts 1& 2 over...I quickly picked up the phone to call the one person who ultimately satisfies all my desires!!

Thanks Karrie, I will hit give you all the details tomorrow morning ;)

Miss Dior!!

Anonymous said...

omg finally. do you know how long i waited for part 3 lol

so shes bi huh, so am i. which girl are you?

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

Karrie B...you naughty girl...

...never would have known...

**trucee writer** said...

best thing i read in a while! lol...need to get up with Zane and do a collabo!

but yeah, the twist the story took was a nice one. are these true stories? if so, they are that much more interesting.

Fab4 said...

Waiting for details Miss Dior.

Anonymous ... sorry to have kept you waiting so long, but I like suspense... don't you?

BCU ... Naughty ... me? No way! ;)

Trucee ... good idea, but Zane ain't got nothing on me, ahahaha. And yeah, it's true..



Karrie

DOAYM said...

Oh my god.........

DOAYM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DOAYM said...

I agree with Fab4, Zane ain't got shit on you. LOL well maybe the part about the chick @ the photo shoot she fucked in the shower and let the photographer join and went 3 more hrs., love this piece though.

Fab4 said...

:-O...my face was practically pinned to the computer screen. HOT....HOT...HOT! I envisioned the whole thing in my mind while I was reading..lol.

Anonymous said...

yeah i like suspense

why didnt u answer my question i asked u which girl are u

Fab4 said...

Anonymous, are you asking which one of the lovely ladies is Karrie B?

Anonymous said...

obviously she did write this right?

which one is karrie

Fab4 said...

*REMINDER* about the RTRW blog:

**names of the members of this blog have been changed to maintain confidentiality**

We would like to keep it this way.

Besides, Karrie can be any one of us that your imagination prefers ;-)

Hustlin In Lipgloss said...

love it!