11.18.2008

Toy Story [2]

*click here to read Toy Story [1] if you have not done so already*



1:02am.

"
This Page Cannot Be Displayed". Fuck! Blogger's site is down, but I need to kill time until He gets back to me. If I don't do something, I'll go crazy or better yet she'll go crazy.

I grab my Blackberry to check for a response from Him, but instead all I see is an annoying little clock on the lower left side of his BBM face ... Great. The waiting game has begun.

Maybe I should start editing that children's book I'm working on [
yes, kudos to me].
Never mind that! It's 1:09 in the morning, not the afternoon, I could care less 'bout some damn children's book right now! I decide to go to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of Riesling. I need something soothing right now.

1:19am. The phone goes off.

"Yes! He responded!" Elated, I grab my Blackberry, type in my 5-character password and go straight to the BBM icon. I scroll to his name while walking to my room, only to see that he has read my BBM but not responded. "Fuckin' jerk", I muttered under my breath. "What the hell did I do now! I haaaaate being ignored!". I throw my Blackberry on my bed and retreat back to the kitchen to get my glass of Riesling, then I suddenly remembered my phone did vibrate. "Who the hell was that?" I wondered.

As I turn the lights off and head back to my room, I stop near the Linen Closet pondering if I should give Toy another chance. I quickly dismiss that idea and head back inside.

1:33am. I throw myself on my bed and decide if I should just play with myself and call it a night, then I hear my phone go off again. I reluctantly grab it, knowing it isn't Him, unlock it, and see that I have 2 unread text messages. One of the messages, from an old "friend" named Selena, read:

"Hey Karrie, I was in the area, wanted to know if I could stop by and "play" catch up, lol ... I miss you, hit me back".

To Be Continued.



KarrieB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg are they gonna "do" it, come out stop the suspense, lol