11.13.2008

"Torn between two......Mr. Swagger Vs. Mr. Lover, Lover"

"LOL, LOL….My girlfriend may hate me when she see's this but I thought this conversation was too good not to share. You see, she's totally TORN between two dudes and isn't sure which road to take. Let me give you the rundown before I tell you what I felt she should do.


Stacha has been seeing this dude for a little over a year . It was definitely a no strings attached type of relationship both were totally cool with because they knew when it was THEIR time together, it was all about them & everyone & everything did not matter @ the time. Their time together was always fun, he always manages to keep a smile on her face, whatever she wanted he made sure she had it……Did I fail to mention the SEX GAME was off the hook??????? Mind blowing sex to the point she literally woke up with a smile the next morning and dreaded the fact she had to go into work the next morning but one last quickie before he had to go in made all of that go away real quick, LOL. However, Stacha meets Mr. Swagger as she refers to him (Don't ask, hahahahaha) and as a few months of dating time passes, she realizes he has lots of potential of becoming her Mr. Right & totally forgets about Mr. Lover, Lover!!! Now here's the thing, Mr. Lover, Lover isn't pressed about anything or even feels offended but the reduction of the phone calls & missed dates because it was known from jump both parties are doing them but starts to wonder WTF happened to MY PRETTY GIRL??? Stacha feels like she should give Mr. Swagger an opportunity to see how far they can go butttttttttttttttttttt she doesn't want to totally give up on her Mr. Lover, Lover either. Two months have passed since their last phone call & guess who's ringing off her phone today……Yes you've guessed Mr. Lover Man but this time Stacha is considering giving in to her bad girl ways & setting up some time for her lover man.


My advice to Stacha was, if you feel you have a better chance in establishing the relationship your actually looking for with Mr. Swagger and your basically getting the same things from him that Mr. Lover, Lover can offer on a level your looking for, let go of Mr. Lover, Lover & move forward with Swagger Man!!! Even though she has a great time with Lover Man, she knows its only a temporary fix and not what she truly wants for her future.


Do you guys feel since she's not Mr. Swagger's OFFICIAL GIRL, should she continue what she has with Lover Man or put her focus on trying to establish that relationship she's been yearning for with Swagger Man??





Devotedly Yours.......Miss Dior!

3 comments:

Vegas International said...

what does she want??

If there is no understanding that anything is exclusive, why should she cut off the lover dude?? She is trying out this other nigga, he is new to the pic, unless a new chick is giving me reason to cut off my old chicks, im not deadin no old chicks and the hopes that something will pop, b/c if it doesnt i have to go try and make amends with the old chick.

Niggas are sensitive, so if you are gonna cut a nigga off, be sure the nigga you cuttin him off for is worth it.

The FEATURE™ said...

I sort of agree with Vegas, but I think she really needs to way her options carefully.

I mean, if she is feeling Mr. Swag and wants to pursue something real with him, then she should go for it. Mr. Lover is always gonna be there. Those dudes are always up for whatever when it's time. But I'm torn, because if it was me, I'd rock with both Ms. Princess and Ms. Freak if I knew I could get away with it.

I say do her and get her rocks, when labels come into play, then make that decision.

Fab4 said...

Ok…but what is Mr. Swagger is giving her signals that he wants to make her his “Official Girl” and she already has hopes of being in a relationship with him. For instance, she and Mr. Swagger are dating but Mr. Swagger unintentionally tells her during general conversation that he is a single man. HOWEVER, she overhears Mr. Swagger tell a friend that she is in fact his girlfriend. Now this is something that he didn’t communicate to her. She already has feelings for Mr. Swagger and would feel somewhat guilty if she rocks with Mr. Lover, especially after overhearing Mr. Swagger claim her as is girlfriend to others. Unfortunately, he has not communicated that to her…shame on Mr. Swagger.

What if Mr. Swagger finds out she is dealing with Mr. Lover and decides not to rock with her anymore?

Now I would say that’s Mr. Swaggers fault for not be open and honest with her as far as what he wants. It seems like a lot of guys these days have issues with opening up as far as how they feel about someone. This is where the mixed signals come into play. What is a girl to do?

What would I do?....ummmmmmmmmmm…well…I think I will have to rock with my bad girl side right now. I say keep Mr. Lover around strictly for that itch that needs to be scratched from time-to-time.

However, being a female. I’d be a bit torn myself.

I agree with Andre, weigh your options very carefully.


*INDIE*