11.16.2008

Miss Diors Response to "Fall Back" Commentary

Ahhh where do I start...Ok @ the end of the day, were all going to have different views on the topic of relationships...This definitely won't be the only issue I'll blog about but its something I’ll throw in every now & then due to my loveeeeee of people's responses. So please keep them coming!!! Also, people let's please remember majority of these blogs are GENERAL statements. Some issues will be based on experience but not everything we post is based on our lives.


Now let me first say to Anonymous #1, you have pointed out some excellent points in your response!! However, is it safe to say your totally okay with your significant other giving up everything they were doing prior to you for the sake of your relationship? So now their life is to completely revolve around yours?? Now please don’t get me wrong on this matter because yes I do think sacrifices are to be made by both parties but I do not think everything should be given up either. I would think a man would be comfortable knowing their woman can not only take care of home first, but also knows how to maintain a full life of their own as well. Please explain to me why you feel “I believe if you're in a situation where you feel like "you cant breath without the person" its impossible for "your normal life to remain AS IS." I find it very possible maintaining an “AS IS” life while also maintaining a relationship. Your significant other shouldn't expect you to alter your life once they step into your world.


Anonymous #2, communication is definitely key in any relationship but smothering is NOT!!! Now if your cool with your loved one up your ass all the time, well hey to each its own but I think a relationship would function 1000% better if each person was able to continue doing their normal routine plus maintaining a personal relationship. If your boo has to be hitched up underneath you 24/7, then there seems to be some severe insecurities issues within your relationship that should be looked into & honey, that blame gets placed ON YOU!! What kind of relationship do you have when your day consist of knowing your boo’s every move, thought, bathroom break, hair salon appt……I mean I could go on but I’m sure you see where I’m going with this. Its not about throwing yourself into a bad situation, its about knowing when to give the relationship a little breathing space.







Devotedly Yours....Miss Dior!

1 comment:

Fab4 said...

OH NOOOOOOO HONEYYY..he will NOT be all in my hair mix and all up in my salon appts. That's my time to get right for you him...lol.

I'm feeling where Dior is coming from though. Every relationship is different and holds different levels.

Personally, I'm one who can't have my man all up in my ass 24/7. If I'm secure with my relationship and so is my man, then he can have his playtime with the boys and I with my girls. I can do my days at the spa alone while he's messing with his car or cars all day. We know we coming back home to one another. When it comes to me, he WILL know that he better NOT get too stupid while out with the boys...if ya know what I mean.

Besides, the nights I go out with my FAB ladies...I get a little twisted...come home to him a little tipsy...my bad girl alter ego has been awakened by the power of alcohol honey! IT'S ON & POPPING!!!!!! Beyonce has Sasha Fierce & INDIE has DEVILicious DIVA!..hahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lol..but seriously...Dior's comment was a generalization and not based on one specific type of relationship.

*INDIE*