11.16.2008

The Fierce Ms. Cole


Ok so this by far has to be THE best Keyshia Cole album cover I have seen thus far & I'm completely in love with the fierceness of it all!!! She has definitely come a long way since "I've Changed My Mind" and I can only see it getting better. This cd has definitely been added to my X-mas wish list. I didn't think I would be able to add another true diva to my list after Miss MJB but Miss Cole has definitely proven herself worthy of such a comparison!!!

Kudos to Keyshia for proving that throughout all her struggles, she can continue to shine like the star she is!!

Sincerely yours....Miss Dior!

4 comments:

**trucee writer** said...

yes! she gets better and better with every album. i love seeing her growth through it all...although i hate her show. (sorry, its just a bit much for me)

putting this album on my christmas list too lol

Fab4 said...

Girl your sooo not the only one disliking the show...This season is definitely too much for me with all the drama!!! Thought I was alone on that one, LOL

Miss Dior!

Fab4 said...

FIERCE HONEY!....JUST FIERCE! I'm am loving her new look and seeing her grow into a true beautiful Diva Woman. As far as the new season, this show has truly been a guilty pleasure of mine. However, this seasons seems to contain more yelling and screaming..A MESS! Everyone knows that she is a woman of strength but now we know that she has such a beautiful spirit.

That Frankie though..smfh. Her outside appearance had changed but her insides need a lot more work. Crack is one hell of a drug. She has a a ton of healing to do. She needs to understand that the years of pain she caused her family is not going to go away so quickly. That whole family has a lot of healing to do and its going to take time.

*INDIE*

Eb the Celeb said...

yeah she looks really fly... the hair change is what did it for me... so sheek... that orange and red two tone mess she had when she first came out had to go...lol