11.18.2008

"Forbidden Love"

Who would’ve thought 10yrs ago today that we would be in this very place. As I watch you sleep, I remember the day we first met & thought, " Ahhhhh shit... he’s a fucking cutie but way to cocky for me." Surprisingly, we instantly hit it off as friends, never inseparable, always together, days off were spent on the phone, always there with a helping hand, & then again that smile….Damn, how you always get me with that smile!!!


Then, I lost one of my dearest friends. I always wondered how the hell we managed to lose touch with one another. I can barely place a face with a name but your name was the one I could and would never forget. Now, 10 years later we lay wrapped up in each other’s arms. Damn, who would’ve thought, me and you, on this level?? At first I chucked this up to being just a fantasy filled. However, slowly I came to grips with the fact that this is way beyond the feeling of lust, more within the lines of love. I dream of the soft kisses you place on my forehead while we sleep, the way you softly caress my back & the way you softly whisper in my ear," Mami... I miss you." Damn, just the thought of your soft hands caressing my back, the way you playful trace the roundness of my ass, the kisses you place between my thighs, as you prepare to enter my soft, wet……..Ughhhhh just thinking of it makes my body quiver.

Don't know how long this will last for, but I'm loving every moment of it!! The hours @ work spent day dreaming of you, hearing songs on the radio reminding me of our time together, anxiously awaiting your calls.......Wait, who's this calling??? Hey babe, I'm missing you........


Stay tuned



Miss Dior!!

No comments: