11.13.2008

KarrieB's Responses to Commentary on PCDs


*click here to read the PCD entry if you have not done so already*

Before I start... Let me make it clear that the women of RTRW are not Male Bashing Bitches (MBBs)... We LOVE Men ... Especially OURS... We also just love to entertain and have open dialougue about ANY given topic ... Hence the birth of RTRW.


Dear Anonymous,
You make a great point. My "LOL's" do throw him off a bit. Resulting in him thinking he still has a chance, right? Mixed signals though? Don't think so. Don't men have pride? Like if I have yet to say "OK, let's fuck..." Why are you stll asking? Like for the sake of your ego alone, wouldn't you stop asking? Don't men have theeee biggest egos?

Second, I never referenced the frequency of the communications. Trust, every few months definitely doesn't constitute PCD status.

And NO damnit ... I'm soooo not over my nigga! LOL! And I don't move backwards! (Well not anymore at least)... Fuck that!
And let's not get it fucked up ... There's some DCB's (I'm sure you've guessed - dick chasing bitches) out there too ... Probably more DCBs than PCDs.....lol.



Indie Baby - You too make a great point here... But to cut him off completely? I mean, I do consider him a homeboy and although he's a bit persistent with that, our conversations usually encompass more than just that (his girl problems, his career, and regular shit). I just wrote that part out since it was relevant to our topic. He's also been there for me (no, not sexually) when I was going through something. I think what I'm trying to say here is I see the potential, matter fact, we do have a pretty decent friendship. He just decides to try his luck every now and then I guess in hopes of getting it again (typical nigga)... Maybe I just need to blatantly say it like "HOMIE .... CHILLOUT ... WE AINT FUCKIN EVER, EVER, EVER AGAIN!!!" Because you're right. Men can't read between the lines ... Some are so narrow minded ... So sad...lmao.


THANKS BOO... See ? This is what we do ... Help eachother out.


Thanks for the commentary people... Until next time ... KarrieB.

7 comments:

Fab4 said...

I hear ya boo. Then be straight forward with him that you will not be throwing it back on him anymore ;-). However, you still want to maintain that friendship with him. If he can respect that, then Pub it up and get your drink on honey because you know we loves to drink...lol.

On the other hand, if he can't respect it and he keeps pressing you, then I say you need to get your "Bewitch" on...2 snaps..2 nose wiggles..& a POOF..he gone! You know I'm fast to cut a dude of KB. Don't be driving me loca..hahahaha.

*INDIE*

Anonymous said...

KB - I dont know if you realized it, but you are making my point.(re read my entire comment)

My point was ....
if he does not hit you frequently, you can't call him a pcd he is a nigga you dont keep in touch with that is seeing if you still boo'd up.

now if you he does hit you frequently and you are indulging his advances (with lol's and see me outside the crib) then you are giving mixed signals. keep it real most chicks say "lets have a drink" so they can fall back on that it just happened / i was drinking / i really didnt come here for this, we have more sex from the bar ("have drinks session")than an actual come see me at my crib. "MOST" of the time females wont just come to ya crib (Unless you have an established come to my crib relationship) cuz they dont want to feel like jumps, so they make you do a little bit to get it while giving themselves an out once (if) they fuck you and were not supposed to. If you want to be honest, lets be honest.

Now, going back to my point of mixed signals ...... if a person calls you every week for a "part-time" job they used to have, but the job has only recently become unavailable (to their knowledge) and YOU have not said the current person holding the job is full time and he should stop calling, all your saying is the "part-time" job is filled. That being said he is just waiting for that person (in his old part-time positions)to run their course, so he could slide back in that part-time gig, OR EVEN BETTER ... do a temp assignment becuase the part time person didnt show up, or has become unreliable and it looks like its only a matter of time before he is gone....

So he is either not a PCD or You are giving mixed signals! My $$ is on you giving mixed signals KB!

and thats as funky as it comes baby girl

Fab4 said...

Yes Indie ... I know you are QUICK to cut a nigga off ... sucks for them ... LMAO

KarrieB

Fab4 said...

Thanks for clarifying.

Of course your money would be on me giving mixed signals ... you're a fucking DUDE.

Whoever you are ... you're lucky you made me laugh with this whole Employment Fucking Positions you talkin bout...

KarrieB

Fab4 said...

Hmmmmmm.....I don't think I can agree with you anonymous due to the fact that KB has stated they have a friendship, I don't see the sense in her terminating that relationship because he continues to make attempts on if the pussy is free for him to visit....Is she really giving mixed feelings when she has stated she is satisfied with what she has @ home??? No, I personally don't think so....The only thing she's eliminating from their relationship is the sexual part of it & that's something he needs to understand.....I do feel she should just come out & say listen I love our friendship but that's as far as it goes when it comes to us, but then again as a friend, it seems as if she's trying to spare his feelings by giving him HINTS...Maybe he should try catching them when there being thrown @ him, LOL, LOL, LOL

Miss Dior!

Vegas International said...

hmmm, this wasnt much better ...

1st of all, how you gonna call the dude a PCD and they say ...

"I do consider him a homeboy and although he's a bit persistent with that, our conversations usually encompass more than just that (his girl problems, his career, and regular shit). I just wrote that part out since it was relevant to our topic. He's also been there for me (no, not sexually) when I was going through something."

Thats hella contradictory, and kinda disrespectful, b/c if you are gonna call him a friend and say he only tries his luck sometimes, how you gonna call old boy out his face and say he is a PCD! Your wrong for that, he is either a PCD or ya homeboy who is open to havin sex with you. You cant throw the nigga under the bus like im tired of you chasin after my pussy then say, naaaa, he dont do it all the time, but he is really my homeboy and i appreciate what we have. THAT'S WACK, and your either frontin or lying, either way, ITS WACK!!

The FEATURE™ said...

I gotta agree with the dudes on this one ladies and to some extent Indie.

If he's a PCD, then he's a PCD, plain and simple. He can't be your homeboy when you decide he is and then a PCD when he, as you say it, acts like a "typical dude". Once a dude, always a dude. Unless he's gay, he's gonna try and get the pussy at all times. So, if you don't want the hassle, you need to put it all on the table and let him know to fall back.

Another concern, is that he doesn't really value you as a friend as you say he does. A friend wouldn't test a friendship in the sake of gaining pleasure to satisfy the moment's lust. I don't know, that's just my opinion on it.