11.11.2008

One Thing you can count on ....




... is the absolute truth [the whole truth and nothing but the truth]! There will be so much brutal honesty that I have chosen to remain anonymous with this blog. So for my well being, my anonymity will enable me to not to have my apartment set on fire, get my ass kicked by some jealous bitches, or have my life ultimately ruined because I wrote about something or someone here, lmao. Anything is bound to happen or be said and funny things happen when people run head on into truth. So YES, this gives me the opportunity to say WTF I want!!! Don't get it fhuked up, I’m not exactly famous, like everybody in New York City lol, but I’m far from non discript either.

That said, you can count on good storytelling and getting your voyeuristic cravings off while watching the life of someone you just might know unfold right before your eyes in live and unscripted color. I promise to keep you entertained!!


KarrieB

No comments: