1.07.2009

"Flashback....Can You Guess The Year"





Ok so while getting ready for work this morning....I'm running through the house trying to dress & apply make-up at the same time...Thank god I'm great at multi-tasking, LOL...Anyway, as I'm applying my eyeliner, I hear this playing on my favorite morning channel, VH1 Soul "Isssssssss Thisss The Endddddddddddd"....Ralph Tresvant's face was sooooo mesmerzing back in the days. I instantly stop what I'm doing & run to the livingroom to watch the video in full, SMH @ me but ask me if I cared....HELL NO!!! I'm now searching iTunes to download this sucker onto my iPod, LOL.


Who can guess the correct year this oldie but goodie came out?? ;)




Miss Dior!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This would of been either 1982 or 1983, but if I had to pick I would say 1983.

Nice throw back!

Peggy M. said...

uhhhh...

=/

Anonymous said...

UMMMM!!!! I don't think I was born yet!!!!!

Fab4 said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...hahahhaa. You took it way back into time.